28 June 2008

Sushi

Two months in Taiwan already; not bad. Coincidentally, but celebrations are found in chance, I had dinner in a sushi restaurant on Thursday, of the kind that have dishes turning around all the time. My first time, even if there are some in Barcelona. That's the way it is. To make you sick, but "everything turns in Japan". In company of a japanese girl, a japanese guy and an about-to-leave chinese postdoc. All the food tasted very good, maybe because it had been such a long time since the last time I had eaten in a japanese restaurant. What a difference in style with the taiwanese ones.

Afterwards, only with japanese, cake and coffee nearby. Enjoying the company a lot and realizing that, since a few days ago, I am feeling used to living in Taiwan.

Too bad the short available time, because I had the dreaded weekly meeting and infinite weariness waiting for me with a club. Fortunately, even in a rainy Friday, a little smiling Sun can shine over two rice dishes.

No comments: