30 September 2008

Technology

Internet is wonderful, especially for all the little tools to be found and to be used so easily. As you probably know, this is the English adaptation of my original blog written in Catalan. Maybe somebody reads this or maybe not, but it is a personal experiment. Recently, I added to that blog one application, if you don't deactivate javascript, that facilitates the translation of the blog to many languages using the Google translator

The translations are quite fast and the results are... well, as they are. They can be more or less good depending on how I play with the structure of sentences. But it is very funny to see what you wrote in Catalan translated to Chinese and only be able to understant a few characters. In any case, it can be used to practice or to help somebody to understand what I wrote.

This doesn't mean that I will stop writing here, at least not for now, but you know where to go if you want to read the posts I may not duplicate.

No comments: