03 August 2008

Back

I am back. Last night, just after midnight, I arrived to my apartment. Very tired after the combination of train and planes, and more and more police controls. But there were not any major problems.

It have had some very intense days. The part of China that I have seen is, as I imagined, a different world. And people too. The meeting was much more interesting and attractive than I had expected and I was able to meet a group of young people very different culturally from me. This did not stop us from spending several very funny days (and nights), full of little and big anecdotes. We may never see each other again, but I am sure we will remember it with affection. And I, someone, with more than that. All topped by the the majestic and wonderful show of the total solar eclipse in the middle of the Gobi desert. If there are any things I will never forget, that will be one of them.

But I will tell you about that little by little. It's difficult for me to begin anywhere now. The return to "real life" is turning out to be not so easy. Not surprising.

No comments: