27 April 2009

Relax

I finished the three nights of observations that I had scheduled for this weekend on the early morning today. Luckily, I could finally do more than I imagined in a moment of almost despair during the first night. When I check the data more thoroughly, I will see if there is anything particularly interesting there.

Right now, I must go back to a normal schedule. I only slept a few hours again today, because I wanted to attend a talk at noon. So, I will be sleepy for a little bit longer. In any case, I realized, when I was going back home this morning, that the word of the day is relax, even if I have to do some work, of course.

Why?, well, as I was walking back home this morning, as on Friday morning, it was almost five and the sky was getting light. It was that very quiet moment, in the twilight, just before it is too bright. There were people already exercising around campus. The funniest ones, three old men that were doing something that resembled gymnastics, accompanied by choral music (buddhist?, religious?), very calm, which at that time seemed to engulf everything in it. In fact, it was that way on Friday, because yesterday they were chatting before starting, I guess. Very relaxed already.

No comments: