10 November 2008

Change in the Weather

After two days of almost non-stopping rain, the weather front that is crossing over us has brought lower temperatures. Today it was still cloudy, but it rained little, and we have been hovering around 20 degrees, almost 10 degrees less than last week. I cannot remember when was the last time I experienced such low temperatures. Maybe since last June, when I was in the Alishan mountains. I was missing a little bit having colder weather. Of course these last weeks were almost perfect in good weather and temperature. We are not so close to the tropics for nothing.

I do not think that it will last long, because the forecast is for better weather on Wednesday. As soon as the Sun turns up, the cold ends. But, looking at people on the streets today, it seemed as if it was much much colder. Some had many clothes on. I am at that point were short sleeves are still comfortable, but you'd better have some shirt to put on if it gets colder in the evening. Definetly, my stay in America changed my thermostat.

No comments: