07 July 2009

Leaving

It is really amazing how fast two weeks and a half go by. I arrived with a list of things to do, or to sort out, people to see, places to see again; but now that I am about to leave, I could not do it all. In any case, I leave glad because I could do most of the work I planned to do, I had enough time to see my family, and I could some friends. About sorting some other things out, well, I will leave it for another moment, as usual.

Right now, with my bags already packed and about to leave for the airport, I feel a little sorrow because I am leaving mixed with the anticipation of going back to Taiwan. It took me three days to get used to the Catalan life and now I wonder how I will feel in Taiwan. The question I ask myself as I travel around the globe.

The next post will be from there.

No comments: