21 July 2009

Hot

Month of July in Taipei. As you can imagine, it is very warm. We have been over 36ºC today, according to the temperatures on some websites, very humid and with a burning Sun, even if there were some diffuse clouds overhead. The funny image, that I have not been able to save because I did not have my camera with me, was five or six scooters waiting for the traffic light to turn not just at the line, as they usually do, but 10 or 15 meters behind it, under the shadow of a footbridge, all very close to each other to better avoid the Sun. Special people!.

As for me, maybe recklessly, I went out jogging along the river this evening for while. I felt rather well again, better than last Saturday, but it looked as if I sweated my soul out. I was literally dripping, so much that I left a trail on the tiles at home .

Maybe tonight, when I get home, I will take a third shower. Summer.

No comments: