30 May 2008

First post

Ok, I started the blog Un cel ple de brases more than a month ago to explain, as much as I could, the little adventures that I might have in these faraway lands. It was a way to tell people back home, or wherever they might be, what I am doing. For those who do not know what I am talking about, it's been a little over a month since I landed in Taiwan. It may seem a short time, but many things happen in a month when you start a new life in a very different place.

At the beginning, I didn't know what I would use this blog for, and I doubted I would regularly maintain it. A month later, it looks like I am finding a way of telling about things without being too boring, hopefully. And there are many things left to tell. It's also a way of showing some pictures and saying something about them.

So, I will try to adapt/translate the posts I put in the other blog. I think it's the best solution —not everybody can read English back at home. I will try to post some of the old posts too. Ok, that's it.

Today it's sunny and very warm, again.

No comments: